Eight Effective Tick Prevention Tips For Raytown Properties
Are you looking to reduce the risks related to ticks on your Raytown property? Here are eight things you can do to better your odds:
- Keep your landscaping maintained. Ticks tend to wait in overgrown areas for people or pets to wander by.
- Maintain drainage and dry out wet areas in your lawn.
- Install a barrier of crushed stone or other material between the surrounding woods and your lawn.
- Work with your veterinarian to keep pets treated for ticks year round.
- Stay towards the center of trails when walking in the woods and avoid overgrown areas.
- Wear long sleeves and pants and insect repellent when spending time outside, especially in shady or wooded areas.
- Check yourself and your pets for ticks when returning home.
- Invest in tick control from Mantis Pest Solutions.
At Mantis Pest Solutions, our RestEasy Flicker Solution provides effective results against ticks, fleas, and chiggers.
Set up an inspection to get a quote from one of our professionals today. Ticks are difficult to treat and require a number of different products and applications for total control. We custom design our tick control plans to meet the unique needs of your home and family for safe and effective results that last.