Paola’s Guide To Bed Bug Control
Bed bugs are minuscule, rusty-colored nuisance insects that rely on human and animal blood to survive. Their small size makes them difficult to identify and eradicate, but there are still a few ways to control a bed bug infestation. If you believe you have a bed bug infestation on your hands, try the following tips:
- Wash all bedding materials in hot water and dry on high heat.
- Inspect secondhand furniture and clothing for bed bugs before bringing those items inside your home.
- Inspect hotel beds for bed bugs before bringing personal items into the room.
- Isolate suitcases and luggage after returning home from traveling.
- Vacuum and clean your home often.
Taking proactive steps to control bed bug infestations in your home or business is important. The best way to get rid of bed bugs, however, is by seeking professional help. Our team can help you keep bed bugs at bay and protect your property from these nuisance pests. Give us a call to find out more about our effective bed bug control solutions.