Factors That Attract Rodents To Your De Soto Property
When rodents make their way into the residential or commercial property you love, we’re here to help with the most trusted rodent control service in De Soto. Once we’ve taken care of the problem, there are some measures you can take to prevent future rodent infestations from occurring. These actions help to get rid of factors that attract rodents to your property in the first place!
So what factors are bringing the rodents inside?
- Piles of firewood and debris on the exterior of the property
- Gaps and holes allow access inside
- Moist environments
- Ample access to food or refuge
- Clutter for hiding
With these attractive factors in mind, here are the actions you can take to resolve the problem:
- Keep firewood and debris piles away from your property
- Keep shrubs and tree branches cut back away from your property
- Seal gaps, holes, and cracks
- Replace loose mortar and weather stripping
- Get a dehumidifier or eliminate sources of moisture
- Store food in sealed, rodent-proof containers, including pet food and birdseed
- Store and dispose of trash properly and frequently
- Reduce clutter and keep storage areas clean and dry
Stay on top of these actions, and you’ll effectively help to keep rodents away from your property. If these uninvited guests do happen to get back inside, call on Mantis Pest Solutions to get your property rodent-free again!