Like many residents of Overland Park you want your home to be pest free. A few residents choose to try and manage and protect their home themselves, but find it too time-consuming, costly, or don’t have the expertise to keep all of the variety of pests that can invade your home. Many prefer to use a pest control company in Overland Park, like us. We give variety of pests control service like flea control, ant control, spider control and more in Overland Park.
You may ask why should you use Mantis Pest Solutions over another pest exterminator in Overland Park? Our goal at Mantis is to provide the best pest control in Overland Park. With over 30+ years of experience, we know we can give you the best service. This includes everything from a guarantee on all of our pest control services such as rodent control, bed bug treatment, spider removal, and all of the others. If we can’t prevent them we will come back and reservice your house for free. We are also your neighbors and want to provide the best customer service and prices possible. Call us today and ask how you can get a free quote today.
To learn more about our pest exterminator services in Overland Park, KS call us today at (913) 225-7060.
Whether you need residential or commercial pest control services for flea control, ant control, spider control, rodent control, cockroach control, mosquito control or bed bug control, Mantis has a solution for you. Our exterminator services offer pest control solutions for a variety of different pests, some common and some not so common.
- Bed Bug Treatment:Bed bugs invade homes all over the US. More than being abundant, they bite humans, leaving itchy red welts, and this is how most people find out they have a bed bug infestation in the first place. Call pest control as soon as you see signs of bed bugs, or the problem will escalate, since bed bugs breed quickly.
- Mosquito Control:As well as being annoying, mosquitos are often carriers of diseases which are harmful to both humans and pets. This makes enjoying your yard difficult, since you’re likely spending half your time swatting the pests away. Thankfully, if you call pest control, measures can be taken to deter them from your garden forever.
- Cockroach Control:Cockroaches are disgusting, both visually and in terms of the grime and disease they harbour on their feet, thanks to their diet of waste and rot. If you want to ensure that you or your family don’t catch anything nasty from these critters, make sure to call pest control even if you see just one.
- Spider Removal:The source of many nightmares, the fear of spiders is one of the most common phobias in the world and, unfortunately, they’re also some of the most common bugs to spot in your home. This doesn’t have to be the case, however, if you call pest control; we can exterminate the spiders from your home and minimise the possibility of re-entry.
- Rodent Control:If you have vermin in your home, they will eat your food, spread dirt and disease, defecate and have babies; all things you want to avoid. As such, as soon as you see evidence of rodents, such as mice droppings, or chewed wires, you should call professional pest control.
- Ant Removal:More than being a nuisance, ants, like termites, can cause damage to your home and furniture, and can also bite- depending on the species. If you call pest control, you can have an ant-free home in no time, and we can give you tips on how to keep it that way.
SERVING OVERLAND PARK AND THE GREATER KANSAS AREA
7300 W 110th St. Ste. 768
Overland Park, KS 66223
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Overland Park is a beautiful place with its humid subtropic climate and a variety of free things to do as a family and is a perfect place to live. In fact, Overland Park is the second most populated city in Kansas. Although these numbers show it is a great location for your family it is also the second most populated city for pests such as rodents, ants, spiders, bed bugs and more. This climate provides for a variety of different pests, as well as places for them to live in and hide, but like mosts pests, they are going to prefer your house. These pests can be more than just a nuisance, they can destroy your property, contaminate and eat your food, and even harm your family and pets.