We have a wide variety of guest contributors who help our readers prevent and get rid of pests. We are also open to a small number of articles on gardening and lawn care. Would you like to be one of those contributors?
Why Contribute to our blog
We like to focus on quality and promotion on our blog. There is no annual fee to keep your link on the site, and we won’t take down your post. If it is relatable to our content, we will promote it by including internal links to the article, and in some cases ads. We are particular about our content and will be placed on a blog where quality and content are always evaluated. We are not a site charging for a guest post to make money; we only ask a small fee to make sure those who are interested are interested in submitting quality work. This means that just because you send in a request, it will not be published. Please remember to send a message on Fiverr before ordering the gig. We only ask for payment or will accept an order if we put it on our blog.
- Post must be about industry-specific topics
- Must be over 800 words
- Your article must be unique and original articles. It can not be published anywhere else online past, present, or future. We will use specialized software to check for plagiarism. Do not waste your time by sending spin/twisted article. So, Please make sure that your article is entirely unique.
- No grammatical errors, in plain English (we will run your article through Grammarly, and you give us rights to change any grammar errors we may find upon your submission.)
- Make it interesting and write for the reader. The “I, You” perspective is recommended
- You get up to one link in the bio, but make sure they’re relevant to the article and NATURAL. None of this “best _(service)__ Houston” nonsense. Use common sense and write for the READER.
- Include a short 1 to 2 sentence author bio with the URL that points back to your homepage
- Send your content by contacting us on Fiverr.
Please note that we are a small business and do not have the resources to respond as often as we would prefer, so please do not continue sending messages if you have not heard back.
Please reach out first to inquire, and we then will ask for the following:
Your Article minimum of 800 words and 1-2 sentence Bio.
- plain text file
- formatted HTML
- Microsoft Word file
Please submit images:
- in JPG format
- title image o be a minimum of 1200 pixels wide
- a photo taken by you or a royalty-free, Creative Commons image with proper attribution details
- If it is accepted, the piece may be held for 4-6 weeks typically, to optimize the timing of its publication.
- Please note that we are a small business and do not have the resources to respond as often as we would prefer, so please do not continue sending messages if you have not heard back.
Thanks for your interest.